- Start date : as soon as possible
- Report to : technical & Projects Services Manager
- Type of contrat : CDI
- Location : France
EOLFI is a company specializing in the renewable energy sector for floating offshore wind, onshore wind and photovoltaics, developing its own ENR solutions, on behalf of third-party investors or in partnership with local authorities. EOLFI is an operator with a global offer and manages projects in France and abroad. Since December 2019, EOLFI has joined the Shell Group.
The O&M manager is responsible for defining and managing the strategy and associated means and processes and activities for the O&M of floating offshore wind project(s) worldwide, ensuring a safe and smooth operation and maintenance during the full design life of such project(s). He / she will manage the time, budget, scope, specifications, quality, risk, interfaces, safety and resources (if any) within his/her workstream. O&M costs being significant in offshore wind, his / her duty is critical as it has a very important impact on the project LCOE / VAR.
This position is part of the Technical Services team that supports the GBI project (% of his/her time to be defined) and other floating offshore wind developments worldwide. In coordination with the Company's entities, O&M Work Package Manager is responsible for coordinating all activities related to the development, implementation and operation of the company's floating wind projects, on the following aspects:
- Manage aspects related to the O&M for all floating projects, being the technical reference for the O&M aspects of projects in France and international;
- Identify and manage resources needed to implement his/her missions and to build an internal O&M department;
- Ensure that HSE requirements ("0 accident") and quality (QA/QC, non-compliance management - NCR, quality plan - ITP, audits, etc.) are considered;
- Prepare, conduct and manage tenders related to the O&M scope (Employer's Requirements, functional specifications, Scope of Works, Request For Information/Quotes/Purchase – RFI/Q/P, selection of subcontractors...) in coordination with the technical team and other departments involved in the projects (C&P, Finance, Innovation, P&T…);
- Participate in the drafting and negotiation of contracts and framework agreements associated with O&M (as the WTG TSA); Develop relationships and even partnerships with Tier 1 OEMs and service providers and be the "focal point" of the exchanges for his/her scope;
- Provide his/her technical expertise on the pre-O&M processes (engineering, purchase, execution) of project’s assets (turbines, floaters, cables, offshore substation...) in order to optimize projects on commercial, financial and technical aspects;
- Ensure that O&M constraints are properly integrated within interfaces with other main Work Packages of projects (turbines, floaters, cables, ports, supply chain etc.) and other project stakeholders, both domestic (development, environmental studies, impact studies, permit applications, legal, shareholders, etc.) as well as external ones (Certification, MWS, TSO, construction ports, logistics, etc.), facilitating interdisciplinary cooperation;
- Review and manage the documentation related to O&M and ensure that it is well integrated into the project process and especially for the final documentation / as built (Vendor Data Book) that will be the basis of O&M; Ensure and formalize reporting, feedback, close documentation and build a reference document base on his/her scope;
- Follow the technological developments necessary to improve Operations activities (within QHSE, planning, costs...) and OPEX;
- Define (in agreement with the Work Packages and C&P managers) the strategy of O&M including the management of parts and negotiation of contracts with suppliers and subcontractors;
- Proactively manage planning and risks and opportunities for his/her scope; Bring technical expertise in order to optimize projects on the commercial, financial and technical aspects;
- Run the appropriated tools to establish O&M budgets (DEVEX), (CAPEX) and (OPEX) associated with O&M Work Package; Support Valuation team to establish O&M values related to LCOE;
- Track the execution progress of the O&M base (building, warehouse, Port facilities); Ensure that stakeholders and suppliers respect safety, costs, quality and timeliness;
- Lead the O&M scope to support Business Development and Commercial teams in the development of future projects in France and international.
- Interface and ability to effectively communicate with everyone from Contractors to Project Team,
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple subcontractors and relationships simultaneously and to manage multiple people from all types of fields of expertise,
- Proactive approach to work, possess a high degree of autonomy and initiatives,
- Reports operationally to the Groix Belle-Ile Project Manager and hierarchically to the Technical Services Manager.
- Experience in Offshore Windfarm O&M activities or similar complex works,
- Ability and fitness to work offshore as well as at height.
- Electrical Engineer Degree or equivalent experience,
- Minimum of 7 to 10 years industry experience in O&M positions in Offshore Wind business (fixed or floating) is mandatory,
- Work at height and offshore (BOSIET or equivalent) and other qualifications as required by French law and Shell practices,
- Good written and oral communication in English; French speaking would be a plus,
- RDS PP and SCADA knowledges.
In addition to the technical and project management skills described above, the successful candidate will need to be a strong team player with effective communication and relationship skills.
Your application (CV + cover letter) should be sent to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
By specifying in the subject line of your email the reference Eolfi_O&M
10, place de Catalogne
Tel : + 33 1 40 07 95 00
Fax : + 33 1 40 07 97 36
18, rue du Sous-Marin Vénus
Tel : + 33 1 40 07 95 00
7, rue du Docteur Fiolle
Tel : +33 4 91 37 63 72
Parc Club du Millénaire
1025, rue Henri Becquerel
Tel. : +33 1 40 07 95 00
11 bis Promenade Europa
Tel : + 33 1 40 07 95 00