Seanergy, international forum promoting marine renewable energies (MRE) and offshore wind, will held its 4th edition from 5th to 7th June 2019 in Dunkirk, France. This territory, already fully involved in the energy transition, will thus be the world capital of MRE for a few days. June 5th and 6th will be dedicated to the exhibition, conferences, BtoB meetings... June 7th will propose to professionals to visit MRE industrial sites and offshore installations.
Organized by Bluesign, Seanergy is the annual professional meeting dedicated to MRE, bringing together actors and experts from all over the world: politics, energy and industrial manufacturers, technology experts, start-ups, researchers, investors…. It will be organized on June 5th and 6th around:
- an exhibition area with 250 MRE French and international actors, with, for the first time this year, an area dedicated to energy storage companies
- industrial and technical conferences, to cover topics that drive the sector, such as energy storage, maritime rights, industrialization, with a focus on floating wind and maintenance
- business meetings all over 2 days
- pitches and workshops on specific topics linked with MRE
- special moments of networking
Seanergy will also propose, on June 7th, technical visits to emblematic industrial sites and offshore installations of the Hauts-de-France territory.
The 6th National Marine Renewable Energy Conference, organized by the French Renewable Energy industries Association (SER), will be held on Tuesday, June 4th in the afternoon, as a pre-opening event to Seanergy 2019. It will be addressing the MRE development with a global and political perspective, around various roundtables.